Join Peter McLaughlin, ONCAMPUS Progression & Partnership Director, who will share important insights and updates on ONCAMPUS Readingand its exceptional pathways for student progression onto the world class Henley Business School for finance, investment, digital banking and business, management and onto the University of Reading as Top 30 UK University, one of ONCAMPUS most prominent UK & International University Partners addressing global challenges and future development.
The session will cover important updates, insight on graduate prospects, themes and what they mean for students studying at ONCAMPUS Reading.
- ONCAMPUS Reading Pathways, courses of study, modules, new building location, university facilities.
- Henley Business School & The ICMA Centre, Europe’s leading expert research centre for Finance, Investment & Management, Digital Banking, Digital Business, Marketing –
- Reading Status Best European “Small Cities of the Future” award above all UK cities as a smart, sustainable super city, due to fast economic growth with UK highest tech cluster, seen as Europe’s Silicon Valley.
- University of Reading Employment Initiatives, industry connections, graduate careers e.g.,work placements, internship schemes, award winning careers services, industry connections, world alumni networks.
- University scholarships, fees, bursaries, incentives
- ONCAMPUS Reading Student Ambassadors commitment to helping others – insights into campus experience, teaching, leadership support, lifestyle in Reading with proximity to London and Oxford.
- Partnering for the Future of our Planet – University of Reading preparing future graduates as experts on sustainability, digital futures, climate change, environment, food and agriculture, international development.